Hello! For our fall semester final, our teacher has asked us to do a reflection on our blog. I learned a lot from blogging, and it was unlike anything I had done before. Here is my takeaway from the Student Blogging Challenge:

I participated in seven weeks of the student blogging challenge. In that time period, I wrote a total of 13 posts (not including this post or anything after). I received a total of 17 comments, and I got the most from my first post. I also got several on my post How HUMOR affects POLITICS. That week, we were task to find a professional article that related to our blog theme. Since my theme is mostly centered on humor, I chose to try to connect humor with politics. This post was my favorite because I really enjoyed getting to research and analyze an article that is somewhat controversial. My blog certainly wouldn’t have been as good if I hadn’t used web tools such as Microsoft Word to check for spelling and grammar errors. I also used some of the font colors and copy and pasted them into Edublogs. I enjoyed the Student Blogging Challenge a lot, but I am not sure about my plans for my blog. I might keep posting, but I am not sure yet. I will definitely carry the skills that I have learned about posting, commenting, and creating for the future, because I think blogs are a great way to communicate with other people with similar interests. I wouldn’t change one thing about my Student Blogging Challenge experience.

Comment your thoughts on how my blog turned out, and keep visiting my blog for new posts!